Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Different Christmas

How have I been since the accident? Not too bad, other than black and blue all over, I'm doing great now. The cuts are almost healed.

I had a very relaxing Christmas break, instead of driving another 10-12 hours PIT-TOR round trip, I stayed at home for the whole 5 days break and made some new friends during the holiday. For Christmas Eve and Christmas day, I spent most of the day in bed, which helped healing the body faster as well as get some beauty sleep I've been missing recently. For the next 2 days, we had some friends come visit, made some new friends-Annie and Hansen, a lovely couple, of course, the hotpot is always the theme for friends' getogether, delicious and convenient...

The last day of the break, I took an early flight from Toronto to Pittsburgh, so that I can spend the day with the family. My two nieces are growing up, Grace is 4.1 and Claire is 1.1 now, both of them are cute and pretty (of course, the Li family has good gene ... :p). I enjoyed time spent and wish I could stay longer. I also know that it's easy to play with Children and have fun, but it's a different story to raise them up. I don't think I'm ready for this yet ... :P ... talking about that, now I remember my friend Julia, her due date is 1/8/09, I guess I'll hear good news from her any time now and she is a brave girl.

Ok, now I'm back to Stamford, and looking forward to New Year, since I could be back to our sweet home for another temp getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment